Event and Marketing Assistant - Wine Trade
Bibendum Wine Co
Bibendum Wine Co. seeks a passionate wine professional to represent our producers at tastings, masterclasses, and promotional activations working alongside the Sydney sales team.
- Make your mark with one of Australia's most respected wine importers and distributors
- Be part of a dynamic program of events representing outstanding Australian and internation producers
- Gain access to a wide array of wine experiences with opportunities for progression
Bibendum Wine Co. is one of Australia's most respected independent wine importers and distributors. We represent many of the world's great wine growers and artisinal distillers.
This unique casual event and marketing role assists with the planning and delivery of a program of tastings, trade visits, and masterclasses in and around Sydney, working with our NSW sales team.
Areas of focus include:
- Contributing to the development of unique events and activations
- Coordinating logistical elements for best-practice operational delivery
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and media to ensure effective execution of events and tastings
- Representing our producers at industry and public events and tastings
- Supporting the NSW sales team during producer visits
- Hosting producers in the trade
- Contributing to the refinement of event and activation programs
- Reporting on effectiveness of promotional activities measured against specific goals
Key attributes and experience required:
- Professional experience working with wine in a high level hospitality, retail, or marketing capacity
- Well developed wine communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- A creative, proactive approach to problem-solving and the development of new ideas
- Ability to work alone and be an effective brand ambassador accross our diverse portfolio
- Excellent personal presentation
If this opportunity sounds like the right role for you, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 August 2019