Lucas Restaurants - Lucas Restaurants
Looking for passionate Assistant Managers with exemplary leadership skills. Dynamic team, vibrant & high-energy work environment.
- Join the most innovative restaurant group in Melbourne
- Iconic venues
- Vibrant work environment
About Lucas Restaurants:
Home to Australia’s most beloved and acclaimed restaurants, including Chin Chin, Kisumé, Hawker Hall, Baby and Kong. Australian in our approach and unbound by dining traditions, just great food served by happy people. We think it’s pretty straightforward, we simply create venues that we want to go to and experiences we want to share with others. With a commitment to creating new experiences across Australia in the next few years.
About the Role:
Assist the Venue Manager with venue operations ensuring exceptional service delivery in line with Lucas Restaurants Guiding Values. This is a hands-on role with focus on staff development.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated management experience in a vibrant, fast-paced restaurant environment
- Exemplary leadership with focus on staff development
- Exceptional service skills and guest focus
- Solid understanding of management practices
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in high-pressure service periods
- Proven ability in building effective relationships
- Organisational and time management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Experience using a Time & Attendance system, H&L and Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional communication and presentation
- Able and willing to work weekends, public holidays, opening and closing shifts
- RSA certificate
- Opportunity for growth / professional development
- Discounted parking
- Employee discount on Lucas venues and events
How to Apply:
Click ‘Apply’, submit your updated CV and complete a brief questionnaire.