Our Carlton Fromagerie is looking for an experienced Supervisor to join our friendly herd and both our Carlton and St Kilda Fromageries would love to hear from you if you have Floor experience and love cheese!
Milk the Cow is a licensed fromagerie specialising in artisan cheese and boutique beverages, paired with good, old-fashioned country hospitality.
Our Carlton and St Kilda venues are currently seeking service professionals to join our small. passionate team.
A love of cheese and booze highly recommended.
VENUE SUPERVISOR: To be based at our Carlton Fromagerie.
The ideal candidate will:
*have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
*possess a deep love of food and beverage, and exceptional customer service skills.
* have the ability to communicate effectively and inspire their co workers with a can do, positive and guest-focused attitude.
CHEESEMONGERS AND FLOOR STAFF:
Our ideal candidates will absolutely love cheese and working with it.
In addition the people we seek:
* will be engaging and enthusiastic about cheese and all its virtues.
* will be guest focused and service minded.
* has experience working with cheese in a similar role.
* can work efficiently under pressure.
* has respect for cheese that extends to ensuring the products are well cared for and all service related areas are at their optimum cleanliness.
Milk the Cow prides itself on its relationships with our valued suppliers that translates into offering our guests the very best product and service we can.
We seek individuals who will share our passion and best represent our brand.
Please send a CV and cover letter outlining your interest in joining our team for the attention of Leisa Latham at email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Owner Daniel Verheyen, doesn’t want people to be restricted to the standard brie, cheddar and blue you so often find on cheese plates. Milk the Cow offers between 150–180 local and imported cheeses and advice from expert cheesemonger Laura Lown, who...
Milk the Cow
157 Fitzroy Street, St Kilda