The Ichi Group Venue's provides outstanding food, service and amazing customer experiences that make them the place to be, in our local areas.
We require a dynamic and professional Restaurant Manager to join the team.
It is expected that the selected candidate would be skilled in the following;
* Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role is desirable
* Ability to perform in high-pressure service periods and high stress situations.
* Outstanding leadership qualities and organisational skills
* Outgoing and professional with great team motivational skills
* Strong work ethic and attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Be hands on and possess a positive can do attitude* Strong desire to learn and develo/ south east
* Experience with Japanese cusine desirable.
We offer the following:
* Strong recognition with great exposure for the candidate with name recognition
* Expand your food knowledge by learning about a growing cuisine that is complex and diverse
* Become a part of product development
* Be surrounded by people who love what they do
* Friendly people, professional environment and wages commensurate with experience.
* Be part of a community and get to know your neighbours and regular customers
So, if you are a 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a high performing team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in and we'd like to have you join our small but fun team.
The way in which we think about workspace and how we work is changing. We are helping to transform the working experience for millions of people. This is a revolution and you can help lead it.