WHO WE ARE (WHY WE EXIST)
Cargo Crew’s mission is to ethically and sustainably, build brands through the design, manufacture and supply of a range of quality modern uniforms that clients and their staff want to wear.
Cargo Crew is an energetic and inspirational workplace where no day is the same. A creative & nurturing culture, we love coming to work.
We value innovation, ethical behaviour, passion, openness, ability to execute and perseverance. We work with people who embrace these same values - this includes staff, clients and supply partners.
At Cargo Crew, we are deeply passionate about building brands through designing and producing quality uniforms, that clients and their staff want to wear and deliver inspiration and value. We pride ourselves on uniform design, style, quality and customer service and experience.
As a business focused on being a modern uniform disruptor and an iconic brand, in the comings weeks Cargo Crew will be opening the doors of their iconic new space in the leafy surrounds of University Hill Bundoora. Our new showroom isn’t just a space to display product. It’s a place to share our love for what we do with our clients and our crew.
Full time or Part time
The Showroom Sales & Service Assistant is often the first introduction of any client to Cargo Crew. This role is critical in the commencement of the customer journey with Cargo Crew.
The Showroom Sales & Service Assistant is an asset to the team, works exceptionally well with the broader business, has a passion for sales and exceptional customer service.
A visit to our space gives clients the opportunity to view the entire Cargo Crew range and with our help, curating a styled look for their business. We want a visit to our showroom space to be a unique experience for all clients. It should be engaging, inspiring and most of all enjoyable for those who take the time to visit, ultimately leading to an ongoing relationship with Cargo Crew.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Showroom styling, consulting and sales
- Working with clients who enter the showroom:
- Initiate conversation to understand their requirements (eg. their workplace and industry) and suggest product solutions to meet their needs.
- Styling a look from the Cargo Crew range to meet the client requirements.
- Seek assistance from the Client Service Team when you think this small client might be a bigger opportunity!
- Being aware of stock needed for showroom (including additional product sizes, hangers, packaging for refolding returns and stock that has been tried on)
- Calling warehouse to pick and pack showroom orders, when clients place an immediate order with me in the Showroom
- Refolding/steaming or ironing of garments.
- POS Transactions using NetSuite and Eftpos terminal
- Where a client has placed an order to be filled at a later date, follow up with an email once they have left the Showroom (stating next steps and confirming order status)
- Where a client requires branding (embroidery or printing), engage a Client Service Team member to ensure a smooth process
- For online orders, when the customer attends the Showroom to collect their order; check the order number in NetSuite, liaising with Warehouse for picking and packing, and action the pick-up in NetSuite
- For returned items; make sure all correct items are being returned and in a re-sellable condition with packaging, create a return process through NetSuite, email customer through NetSuite advising that we have processed their return and process the refunded amount through the system.
- Helping achieve sales targets
- To create a great customer experience from the moment someone approaches the Cargo Crew showroom entrance
- Meeting, greeting & servicing all clients that visit the CC showroom - as soon as they arrive!
- Offer clients or guests visiting Cargo Crew a refreshment
- Checking and cleaning meeting rooms, commercial kitchen and communal spaces. Meeting rooms cleared and reset, tables clean and presentable for next meeting (eg. water jugs are refilled, and glasses removed and refreshed)
- Throughout the day; making sure that all garments are hanging neatly and in their correct places and checking the changerooms are neat and tidy and items and re-hung
- Clean our Commercial coffee machine at end of each day, ready for the morning coffee rush!
- Other administration tasks as requested
- Working with the Marketing Team to ensure that product displays promoting our offering within our showroom space are regularly activated and maintained
- Present relevant looks to clients (popular looks, similar businesses), using look books and our Instagram page, encourage clients to follow Cargo Crew on Instagram and sign up to the Cargo Crew Mailing List to ensure they are kept up to date with styling advice and products (and to see 'real-life' examples of uniforms in action).
- At Cargo Crew we take pride in our product and our team. After all, as a uniform company, we have to have our own uniform standards! Our showroom team are expected to represent themselves at the standards our clients aspire to and are required to be dressed in Cargo Crew.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Display experience in sales and customer service - previous experience preferred, ideally in a B2B and B2C environment, retail etc
- Experience in office administration
- Demonstrate an interest in or previous exposure to the uniform, fashion industry or the like
- Possess: credibility; strong communication skills (written & oral), and have an eye for detail
- Personal values which truly reflect those of Cargo Crew
- An eye and passion for quality, style, design and customer service
- Able to take initiative. You get things done.