Ether Coffee and Kitchen
Full time Head ChefWe are looking for an experienced and creative head chef to join our innovative and new cafe in the western suburbs, with the ability to deliver breakfast and lunch meals that are high quality and irresistibly delicious.Candidates must be punctual, passionate, organized and hands-on.
Must be reliable, have great leadership skills and creative attitude.
- Control and direct food preparation
- Menu construction
- Approve and “polish” dishes before serving
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to shortages
- Communication with owner
- Fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff
- Oversee the work of subordinates
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
- Proven experience as a head chef.
- Exceptional kitchen management skills
- Ability to divide responsibilities and monitor progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and kitchen processes
- Deep understanding of ingredients and produce
- The capacity to work in fast-paced, extreme pressure.