Client Service Specialist
Due to on-going growth, we are on the hunt for a passionate Client Service professional to join us in our iconic new work space in Bundoora.
- Grow with us
- Creative & modern workspace
- Be part of a passionate, hard-working & caring team
WHO WE ARE
Cargo Crew’s mission is to ethically and sustainably, build brands through the design, manufacture and supply of a range of quality modern uniforms that clients and their staff want to wear.
Cargo Crew is an energetic and inspirational workplace where no day is the same. A creative & nurturing culture, we love coming to work.
We value innovation, ethical behaviour, passion, openness, ability to execute and perseverance. We work with people who embrace these same values - this includes staff, clients and supply partners.
At Cargo Crew, we are deeply passionate about building brands through designing and producing quality uniforms, that clients and their staff want to wear and deliver inspiration and value. We pride ourselves on uniform design, style, quality and customer service and experience.
Reporting to the Client Service Manager, this role plays a key part in the entire customer journey (i.e. acquisition, management, product and service delivery; and retention); people management, development and performance of their allocated client service team; achievement of team sales target and operations at Cargo Crew.
The Client Service Specialist is an emerging manager. A person who has demonstrated that they can complete tasks successfully with minimal guidance. One who consistently displays a high level of competency, can balance competing priorities without “dropping the ball”, values the team and organisation more than themselves and whose behaviour is values based.
The Client Service Specialist is expected to be a senior member of the Client Service team. A person who has the ability to be a team leader, identify and win new business and has a passion for exceptional client service with the ability to energise and motivate their team. With a proven track record of delivering new business (small to medium size clients) and excellent client service, the Client Service Specialist is expected to possess good (intermediate to advanced) knowledge in all aspects of Cargo Crew’s product & client service model.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Lead and manage the Client Service Co-Ordinators and the team. Seek to identify areas of personal and professional development. Make developmental recommendations to the Client Service Manager.
- Maintain intermediate to advanced knowledge of Cargo Crew product range, pricing and service models
- Use intermediate/advanced knowledge and resources to develop the Client Service Co-Ordinators about Cargo Crew products and services so they are able to service all clients in the best possible.
- Seek to identify areas of own personal and professional development. Discuss these with your manager.
- Work to ensure that all objectives of the team and sales targets are met. Seek guidance and support where necessary.
- Possess intermediate/advanced knowledge of Cargo Crew systems (e.g. Help Scout, NetSuite, Magento, etc…) and processes (e.g. sales, inventory and stock management, invoicing & accounts, returns & exchanges, etc…). Assist the Client Service Manager in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the CRM system.
- Drive and support the Client Services Manager with the acquisition of small to medium size clients.
- Take inbound new client enquiries (where appropriate, delegate certain opportunities to Client Service Co-Ordinators). Ensure all communications go beyond simply answering the client’s questions. Seek to understand the client’s requirements and respond accordingly.
- Proactively identify, cultivate and qualify new client opportunities (including broadening existing client partnerships). Seek to build long-term relationships or refer to the Client Service Manager where appropriate (corporate and large clients). Understand stakeholders, decision makers and the decision-making process.
- Identify and understand client requirements and the industry vertical in which they sit (seek assistance from the Client Service Manager where appropriate).
- Draft thoughts regarding the opportunity for Cargo Crew and the benefit for clients. Identify potential stakeholders; influencers; the acquisition process and potential service model; the need for credit and a stock holding agreement. Seek internal advice on styling and pricing where necessary.
- Where possible, lead and deliver client presentations (seek assistance from the Client Service Manager where appropriate). Endeavour to convert new client opportunities to new business.
- For small clients where a template MSA or a basic account is required, ensure that all documents are signed and completed. In terms of medium, large and corporate clients, support the Client Service Manager with contract negotiations and completion. Ensure that all agreements are executed before services commence and are maintained.
- Effectively manage all aspects of the client account for small to medium size clients.
- Effectively manage all time frames and deliverables from client onboarding, delivery of product, etc… to ongoing account management for small to medium size clients.
- Ensure services are delivered against the terms and conditions (including SLA’s) of all contracts and agreements. Surprise and delight. Maintain regular client contact.
- Manage (delegate where appropriate) any clients issues, complaints, returns, etc… Ensure they are all rectified.
- Ensure invoicing is prepared on a timely basis and payment is received in accordance with terms and conditions.
- Monitor stock holdings against levels agreed in client contracts. Advise Client Service Manager where reorders or amendments are required.
- Ensure all contracts and agreements are kept up to date (including stock holding agreements). Ensure the business is aware of contract expiries no less than 6 months prior to expiry date. Take a pro-active role in renewing client agreements.
- Work collaboratively with all other Cargo Crew departments (e.g. planning, production, warehouse, finance, etc…) in the delivery of the client service.
- Provide support to the Client Service Manager on large and corporate clients across all aspects of sales and service (where required).
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Demonstrated leadership, sales and client service experience – ideally in a B2B and B2C environment.
- Can provide examples, share experience and demonstrate a desire to leaded and develop others.
- Understanding of, or exposure to uniform, fashion industry or the like.
- Possess credibility; developing influencing skills, strong communication (written & oral) and time/workload management skills;
- Can demonstrate examples of:
- Awareness of own personal development;
- Problem solving;
- Relationship building.
- Personal values which truly reflect those of Cargo Crew.
- An eye and passion for quality, style, design and customer service.
- Able to take initiative. You get things done.