Are you an all-round marketing & events guru wanting to work across some of Melbourne's nightlife institutions?
About the Role
Working closely with the Owner, General Manager, and the events team to support the coordination and implementation of marketing activities across The Carlton Club, The Windsor Castle and a soon-to-be-open bar in Fitzroy. We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time creative Marketing Coordinator to join the team in our Melbourne CBD office.
The perfect person works well under pressure, has an excellent eye for details, and appreciates good design and has a knack for digital marketing.
This role offers lots of scope for creativity.
The Carlton Club and the Windsor Castle are Melbourne institutions. The Carlton Club is a busy venue which features four unique spaces including three outdoor spaces and a restaurant which is open seven days per week. The Windsor Castle is everybody's favourite south-side local. It has a beer garden and a restaurant which is open seven days per week. Both venues have a dedicated clientele and celebrate everything which is fun and unique about Melbourne.
• Ability to update the venues website content including SEO
• Basic HTML knowledge
• Working knowledge of Squarespace and Wordpress
• Facebook marketing – knowledge of segmentation and targeted advertising
• Develop and execute digital, influencer and printed marketing strategies
• Development of marketing collateral from concept to print production – liaising with graphic designers to create posters, menus, flyers and e-newsletters.
• Develop fresh story ideas for the newsletter which align with the venue narrative.
• Strong focus on inclusiveness and developing events which include the LGBTQI+ community
• Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions executed in-venue
• Generating ideas and initiatives to drive venue sales and profitability
• Staying abreast of food, beverage, media trends
• Execution of partnership agreements in-venue
• Briefing external creative resources
• Making sure that all venue collateral is current and up to date
• Managing internal events including staffing, budgets, and activations of events
• Making sure that content on external marketing websites is current and up to date
• Working knowledge of Adobe
• Competency in Microsoft Office
• Ideally 2+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role
• You are a people person – you have a ‘real’ people focus
• A can-do attitude
• Solutions orientated, organised – and also a team player
• Friendly personality – with high attention to detail
• Excellent time management
• Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must
• Ability to interpret, prioritise and deliver actions with sharp attention to detail
• Strong interest in marketing
• A wicked sense of humour
• Love for hospitality!
• Interest in the fashion, art and design industry is a plus
• Incredibly competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
• Lots of perks
• Opportunities for growth within the company
How to apply: Please send your resume, CV and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Marketing & Events Coordinator'.