This is an excellent full time position that doesn't come along often. Perfect for someone with exceptional hospitality experience, preferably in the specialty coffee and cafe industry, who is keen to step in a new direction with their career, whilst maintaining a great connection with the industry you love!
Mörk Chocolate specialises in high end dark drinking chocolate with an excellent reputation for quality.
We are an ever growing, family run business that is dedicated to sourcing, working with and providing outstanding quality in everything we do.
Trust, honesty and integrity are the values that underpin all relationships with Mörk Chocolate and Söt by Mörk.
Our team always works hard, thrives on being busy and has a genuinely good time, whilst always working toward maintaining a real work-life balance. We are searching for someone who is interested following our values and our ethos, someone who is engaged in everything they do, and who will take on this role with passion and zeal!
Mörk Chocolate is looking for a Wholesale Accounts Manager who is interested in working for a dynamic and detailed focussed company.
This role entails flexibility and a ability to support our wholesale warehouse, processing orders and jumping in your Mörk van and drive deliveries.
The role will be predominantly managing accounts care for Mörk Chocolate as well business development for the brand in this growing region.
If you work with a friendly and motivated presence and thrive on being organised, have attention to the small details and can work well autonimously, this might be your next step.
We are excited to invite someone new into our team with this role and hope to find someone who is enthusiastic to learn about our brand and our delicious chocolate!
This position would suit someone looking to stay long term, who has a strong hospitality background, in particular in the specialty coffee and cafe industry.
Someone who has not only experience with, but has a genuine love for caring for customers and who is able to show initiative and grow the role with the company.
- Oversee the care of all existing and prospective accounts and always show a commitment to the highest quality customer service standards.
- Manage all incoming inquiries for your region.
- Manage samples, ensuring strategically chosen accounts and customers.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills, this is a must for this role.
- You will extend your training of our products through to our customers by engaging at all times, ensuring excellent knowledge and understanding, and quality assurance at all times.
- You will have an ability to contribute at a high level on initiatives and collaborate, always working with and supporting your team.
- Manage wholesale administration and day to day operations, including deliveries for your region.
- Show motivation, good morale and focus on a positive attitude at all times.
Interested candidates please send resumes with a cover letter explaining why you think you are the right person for this position to Kim@morkchocolate.com.au
Despite Mörk Chocolate’s concept store and brew house in North Melbourne being a coffee-free zone, its story is linked to the coffee bean.
Co-founders and partners Josefin Zernell and Kiril Shaginov come from a specialty coffee background, ...
Mörk Chocolate Brew House
150 Errol Street, North Melbourne
Are you a hospitality professional who is tired of working nights? Are you ready for a new challenge in a new industry? Do you want to join a young, creative and passionate design led lifestyle business where you can grow and develop your career.
This role is perfect for a Restaurant Manager or Assistant Manager who has sound knowledge of how to maximise floor-plans and deliver a high level of customer service. Experience in hatted restaurants preferred. This role is the perfect transition from floor to office.
We are looking for someone to take the reigns and lead the amazing team as Venue Manager at Pope Joan. Minimum of 3 months to cover maternity leave with a potential ongoing Assistant Manager position for the right candidate.