Are you an all-round Graphic Designer and social media guru wanting to work across some of Melbourne's nightlife institutions?
Want to work across some of Melbourne's nightlife institutions as an integral part of the A-team as an all-round Graphic Designer and social media guru? Do you live and breathe club culture and Melbourne nightlife? Are you a graphic designer with a visual aesthetic to attract club-goers and foodies via digital as well as print? Well, then we need you!
About the Role
Working closely with the owner and management team to support the coordination and implementation of marketing and event activities across three venues: The Carlton Club, The Windsor Castle and a soon-to-be-open bar in Fitzroy.
The perfect person works well under pressure, has an excellent eye for detail, appreciates good design, has a knack for digital marketing and a love for music and nightlife. This role offers lots of scope for creativity in a well-supported team.
• Create and develop marketing collateral from concept to print/web implementation – posters, menus, flyers, social media tiles/stories/videos, E-newsletters.
• Updating and maintaining each venues website content.
• Develop fresh content ideas which align with the venues’ narratives.
Social Media Management
• Staying on top of each venue’s social media channels – creating and publishing posts/stories/events, responding to messages.
• Asset Development: Visiting venues to take photos and create original content for the platforms, whilst ensuring content created is optimised for platforms and adhering to best practice.
• Publishing: understanding platform nuances and how and when to publish.
• Advertising: the right candidate must have knowledge of segmentation and targeted advertising.
• Ideally 2+ years within similar role/s.
• Videography/video-editing/animation skills
• Web design/coding skills
• Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
• Lots of perks.
How to apply: Please send your resume, CV and design portfolio to email@example.com with the subject 'Graphic Design & Social Media Manager'.