Night Guest Service Manager
The Ascott Limited
Seeking an enthusiastic leader to oversee our Guest Service team at Citadines Connect Sydney Airport. A passion for exceeding guest expectations and guiding and developing their team is a must!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting and leading the Night Audit process
- Supervision and Mentoring of staff
- Check in and check out of our guests
- Attending to guests' requests and managing their accounts
- Providing information to guests on services and local attractions
- Managing administration associated with the Front Office department
- Communication between all departments & our corporate office
- Compliance with company policies and procedures
Ideally you must have:
- Previous managerial/supervisory experience working in a front office position, preferably within a Hotel or Serviced Residence environment
- Preferred strong knowledge of the Mascot area
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding personal presentation
- Attention to detail
In return you will:
- Be encouraged to develop your career and be provided with direct growth pathways
- Opportunity for cross-training at our other Australian properties
- Employee benefits such as extra leave days, well-being initiatives & other perks
If you meet the above criteria and have a passion for customer service and the hospitality industry, please forward your resume along with covering letter.
The Ascott Limited is a member of CapitaLand. It is one of the leading international lodging owner-operators
with more than 700 properties in over 170 cities spanning more than 30 countries across Asia Pacific,Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the USA.
Its portfolio of serviced residence and hotel brands includes Ascott, Citadines,Citadines Connect, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection, lyf and the Tauzia portfolio of brands.