Gazi - Made Establishment
Gazi are looking for experienced chefs to join their kitchen team!
GAZI is one of Melbourne’s most loved food experiences. Located in the thriving hub of Melbourne's CBD, GAZI is all about fun, dynamic and entertaining food and drink experiences.
We have multiple opportunities for ambitious Chefs (all levels considered) to join the kitchen team in our restaurant. If successful you will have the chance to work with talented chefs who are passionate about Greek cuisine and are dedicated to the training and development of their staff.
- We pay at, above, or well above, Award rates for every single role, every single time – this is our promise!
- We are big enough to help you get where you want to go, but small enough to still hear your voice and make you an integral part of our family
- Our LIFE values, Love, Innovation, Family and Excellence, will help you love your LIFE as much as we do
- We are a perky bunch – from quarterly paid days off, volunteering opportunities, career progression opportunities and uncapped team member discounts.
About the role:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your specific section
- Following all health and safety procedures
- Receiving/storing food safety plans
- Being aware of profit margins and keeping waste to a minimum
What you need:
- Ideally three years’ experience in a similar venue
- Proven ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Understand the working of a high standard kitchen with uncompromising quality requirements
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Able and willing to work shift work, including weekends and public holidays
- Are reliable, hardworking and motivated
- Have full working rights in Australia