As the Mr Black Technical Sales Representative you will be a trained brand expert and responsible for growing the Mr Black brand with globally important customers. As a brand expert you will build brand advocacy, and provide customer service and support in your key accounts with the robust program tools provided to you.
As the Mr Black Technical Sales Representative you will be responsible for growing the Mr Black brand with important global stakeholders.
- Be the face of the brand to key trade customers
- Build relationships with customers, bartenders, distributor sales reps.
As a brand expert you will build brand advocacy, and provide customer service and support in your key accounts with the robust program tools provided to you.
- Educate people in the trade with trainings and presentations
- Deliver the Mr Black experience in bars, restaurants, and at festivals.
- You love coffee. Non negotiable - you can describe the differences between Aeropress & Chemex.
- You're a world class bartender. With 5+ years experience in one of the World's 50 Best bars - you have an intrinsic understanding of flavour, composition, and hospitality.
- You're a confident presenter - who can hold a room of friends, sceptical industry types, or journalists. You've delivered many seminars to audiences of your peers around the world.
- You have a natural ability to build relationships. You know a lot of relevant people and are proactive at making new connections.
Salary range $75k - $110k commensurate with experience.
Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote and Instagram is necessary.
Based in Sydney, Australia
This role will require extensive national and international travel.
Working hours may vary. This is not a typical 9-5 role.
About the company
Mr Black are high-quality roasters and distillers from NSW Central Coast, on a mission to bring craft coffee into the night. Established in 2013 Mr Black Cold Brew Coffee Liquor has become the cocktail coffee of choice for many of the world’s best bars, restaurants and retailers. In five short years we’ve set a clear course for the role of coffee in the bar of the future, but we know we have only just begun.