Work collaboratively with writers, designers and producers to tell stories that show off the best of our students, courses and research.
Hello videographer/photographer/editor who also dabbles in animation and motion graphics, this one’s for your overachieving self.
You’ll work collaboratively with writers, designers and producers to tell stories that show off the best of our students, courses and research. From 2-minute films to bite-size ads, journalistic photography to carefully-crafted portraits, you’ll be working on diverse projects for clients all over the university.
So, if you’re ready to roll your sleeves up and bring a fresh perspective to our outputs, get in touch.
Applications without a folio or showreel will not be considered.
It goes without saying that you
• Have substantial experience shooting videos and still photography.
• Also have demonstrated experience with location lighting and sound recording.
Visual effects, animation or motion graphics experience is a plus.
• Are a capable video editor and familiar with the pre-production, shoot, post-production and output process.
• Are an expert user of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
• Have a working knowledge of how to optimise content for web and social media.
• Hold yourself to a high level of craft, while balancing that with the demands of deadlines and clients.
• Have completed a degree/qualification in screen and media, visual arts, advertising, marketing or similar.
How to apply
To view the position description or start an application, click on here to submit a resume and cover letter.
Note – candidates without folio or showreel will not be considered, please provide a link to this in your cover letter.
For further information, please contact Anton Blajer (Content Developer, Digital) via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are experiencing technical difficulties submitting your application, please contact the Recruitment team on email@example.com.
Application close 5pm, Friday 6th March 2020.