The Marketing Director will execute Pod & Parcel's overall marketing strategy. This will include building brand engagement and customer retention, customer acquisition drives and helping us find ways to bring our brand to new markets and segments.
Hello! We’re Pod & Parcel, a forward-thinking rapidly growing eCommerce coffee start-up
based out of the coffee capital of the world, Melbourne. Our mission is to combine beautiful,
specialty products with biodegradable, compostable packaging to minimise waste, all whilst
maximising the customer experience.
We are investing to grow aggressively in Australia and the USA with plans to continue to
expand our product categories and geographically. This is an opportunity to join an
ambitious, creative, and down-to-earth team set on making a difference.
If that sounds like your thing, then read on.
The Marketing Director is the person who gives life to Pod & Parcel.
This involves helping create and execute our overall marketing strategy. This will include
building brand engagement and customer retention, customer acquisition drives and helping
us find ways to bring our brand to new markets and segments. The role also involves
supporting our team to execute these plans by overseeing photo shoots, video content
generation, blog posts as well as liaising with PR contacts and a variety of media agencies.
You’ll be working directly with the CEO, and have flexibility and creative freedom for you to
shape and own it.
The role is based with the Pod & Parcel crew in Melbourne, Victoria.
* Develop cohesive, effective, strategic and tactical marketing plans across or digital
Ecommerce brand, including A&P budget and profit contribution
* Input into sales forecasting
* Help develop a 3-5yr marketing plan, whilst executing their 1-3yr plan.
* Monitor industry trends and competitive behaviour
* Lead, develop, and execute brand strategies thinking years in the future, that will
generate revenue growth, drive purchase consideration across target customers, and
meet business objectives
* Generating new marketing ideas and concepts
* Elevate and standardise the brand’s aesthetic and voice across all channels
* Manage the creation of ongoing brand’s content through a network of creative
* Lead & strategize the launch and campaign strategy for new products and initiatives
* Measure, track, and optimize all communications programs to drive stronger revenue
growth and continuous improvement within the organization
* Establish and manage project timelines and team members, ensuring programs are
* 7+ years of marketing experience
* Degree in marketing, business or related field
* Demonstrated commercial ability
* Experience leading and managing a team
* Experience in digital / eCommerce industries preferred
* Experience connecting business strategy and communication strategy, and
* Exposure to multi-platform and regional expansion
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to present and pitch creative concepts and ideas
* Ability to balance multiple projects, priorities and deadlines
* Excellent problem-solver with a “get it done” attitude & self-initiated drive
* Ability to collaborate and thrive in a small team environment
THE GOOD STUFF
* Competitive compensation package
* Computer ownership subsidy
* Full time employee salary with benefits
* Flexible work hours with the / ability to work from home 1-2 days a week
* Based in Melbourne, inner northern suburbs
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your cover letter, resume and answer this
question: What is an example of a brand’s marketing campaign that you admire and why?
Have you always dreamed of working in a gelato factory? Well, we are looking for someone to do just that, and be the latest addition to our marketing team. You'll be integral to our brand and will be immersed in everything we do - from day-to-day marketing campaigns, brand collaborations, new product development, events and store updates.
Are you a performance marketer that has a love for food and Melbourne's diverse cafe culture? Do you love helping small businesses grow online? Want to be an integral part in increasing our brand's reach?