Looking for genuine and passionate service professionals, to compliment and grow our motivated team for the re-opening of Bread In Common in Fremantle.
- Hospitality sense: the ability to own a section, prioritise duties and make the venue, team, and our guests number one.
- Professionality: the ability to exude professionalism without compromising on personality and warmth.
- Dedication: the ability to dedicate yourself to consistently maintain and improve professional standards.
- Sense of urgency, flair, and a proactive and positive approach.
- Depth of food, beverage, wine, and coffee knowledge to fine dining standards.
We are a high volume venue that thrives on professional intuition and dedication to quality. We can offer flexible hours and opportunity for growth for the right candidate. The employment will commence when the restaurant is able to reopen to full service following the Covid-19 crisis.
Considered applicants will have at least 2 years experience and a sincere enjoyment of customer service within the parameters of the hospitality industry. A love for local produce, food and wine, an inquisitive mind and willingness to grow and learn on the job is essential.
Please include a brief introduction of yourself summarising your motivations for this role, along with your most relevant previous professional experience.
We cant wait to welcome you to our team!
The Coppersmith is looking for dynamic, passionate bar staff with a sound knowledge of cocktails & wines and hospitality professionals. Do you know a Pinot from a Piccolo?
We are looking for experience FOH experienced, well- presented bar staff for immediate start.The applicant must be fluent in English and available to work on weekends.Must have at least two years of experience in hospitality.Please forward your resume if you are genuinely interested.