Key Account Manager
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager in the food industry. Excellent conditions. Marrickville Based. Eastern Suburbs customers.
Two Providores supply specialty artisan produce and dry-store essentials to quality restaurants, cafes, retailers and caterers. We are a wholesale distributor based in Sydney who are committed to making great food accessible to everyone.
We place particular emphasis on supporting Australian producers who have made a commitment to promoting sustainable farming and manufacturing processes. We have an unwavering focus on customer service and education about the produce and producers we are working with, and we take our responsibility of supplying premium quality produce seriously.
In this role you will….
- Operate as the lead point of contact for your customers, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships. Make regular contact with customers either in person or by phone to take orders, organise sampling and understand customer needs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and ensure our customer expectations are not only met, but continually exceeded
- Develop and maintain your own strategy for cross selling, upselling and identifying target accounts to achieve sales and margin growth, while maintaining excellent customer service
- Co-ordinate sampling programs and distribution of product flyers and information to your customers in line with the internal marketing calendar and producer requirements
- Identify areas of growth, and target potential new customers, ensuring sales leads are converted into new customers, and targets are achieved
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all products and service offerings to forecast and track customer account sales weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly. Prepare product forecasts as required
We need you to…..
- Have experience in the food environment, with a passion for food service
- Be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with members from the broader team
- Possess excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Have an unrestricted driver’s license
- Have an understanding of industry best practices (including HACCP) and trends across restaurants, cafes, corporate catering, hotels, retail and delis
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying keen attention to detail and ensuring customer expectation are not only met but continually exceeded
- Want to make a difference in a growing company in a positive and energetic way
Not just another job, we offer…
- Flexible working hours and days
- Quarterly commission based on achieving sales targets
- Office in Marrickville close to public transport and great places to eat
- A great working environment with a culture of accountability and ownership
- Great staff discounts, training courses, food and more food