Senior Sous Chef with view to move into Head Chef role
Geelong's Tulip Restaurant is now seeking a Senior Sous Chef/ Head Chef with a minimum 5 years post qualification, plus 3 years experience in a similar dining environment to join our team.
- Heart of Geelong, only 20 minutes from the Great Ocean Road.
- Progression to Head Chef available for right candidate
- The opportunity to work in a Hatted restaurant
The right person will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years working in the industry post qualification
- Experience working in a similar dining environment (min 3 years).
- Passion for and knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Ability to lead a team, professionally showing great mentorship and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, working efficiently under pressure
- A desire to work in a professional, disciplined environment
- A drive for knowledge and career advancement
- Prepare menus in collaboration with the Tulip team
- Manage and train the chefs, leading a coherent and inspired kitchen team
- Appreciation for venue management in regards to financial development and operational procedures
- Follow the guidance of the Executive Chef, working closely with the General Manager
- Creative input into direction of the menu, seeking seasonal produce in line with Tulip's values
- Optimise the cooking processes with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
International applicants with a valid visa to work in Australia are invited to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a CV and cover letter, outlining your experience to: Kitchen@tulipRestaurant.com.au .
Visit www.tuliprestaurant.com.au and follow us on Instagram @TulipBarRestaurant for more.