Young dynamic company dealing with festivals, alcohol companies and distributors require Social media and marketing for ~ 10 hr/wk
REDDS is the first company to introduce the renown red cup in the Australian market, over 10 years ago. Stocked at all major supermarkets, liquor stores and variety stores, the REDDS brand is engrained in the music, party and festival scene of Australia, often working and partnering with major music, fashion, liquor and corporate brands.
REDDS is transforming all segment of the company to a sustainable model, introducing the worlds first part-biodegradable red cup, along with a range of other sustainable, biodegradable product lines.
We are looking for a Marketing and social media candidate to manage our social media channels and advertisements, develop and expand our partnerships, and create content for both awareness and new product promotional campaigns.
– Social media management (posting, curating/engaging content creation)
– Social media ad’s, managing spend and conversion targets
– Content creation and repurposing of partner content
– Creating new, and fostering current partnerships with like brands and identities
– eDMs and assisting with promotional, sales and new product launch campaigns
– Developing campaigns for product launches
– At least 3 years experience of paid marketing positions
– Strong visual aesthetic that correlates with the REDDS brand
– Strong copywriting skills
– Experience in facebook ads manager
– Interest the REDDS pillars of music, art, festivals and parties.
– Experience in campaigns and strategy
– Small, young creative team
– Content and partnerships based in the music, arts and cultural scene
– Festival ticket and events benefits from partners
– Work directly with the founder
~10 hours a week
Remote and in office work available
Please send a CV and coverletter for consideration for the role.
Are you a performance marketer that has a love for food and Melbourne's diverse cafe culture? Do you love helping small businesses grow online? Want to be an integral part in increasing our brand's reach?