Ishizuka restaurant is introduced Australian diners to the rarefied world of Japanese hautecuisine known as Kaiseki. The 16-seat restaurant takes up residence on Bourke Street. Ishizuka is searching for experienced and passionate hospitality professional to join our team.
Ishizuka restaurant embodies tradition in a thoroughly contemporary fashion, serving up a nightly set menu of 9 dishes showcasing the honesty, integrity and exquisite beauty of Japanese ingredients.
We are searching for a passionate professional to lead Ishizuka's FOH team. The right person will be demonstrated:
- Minimum 2 years experience working in fine-dining / set-menu environment
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a management role
- Beverage knowledge and qualifications beneficial
- Stong in staff and wages management, sales strategy, co-ordinate profit and loss, and manage food and beverage costs
- Strong administration abilities
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven leadership qualities such as time management and communication skills
- Creating marketing stategy
- Excellent in staff training
- Knowledge of Japanese culture, language and cuisine would be a plus
If you fit the criteria and are up for the challenge, please email your resume and cover letter to Melanie Zhang - Melaniezhang@ishizuka.com.au. Please have a peace of mind, all enquiries are kept in strict confidence.
A secret within Melbourne's city centre, Ishizuka offers a refined kaiseki experience that reflects the pinnacle of Japanese dining in an intimate subterranean restaurant space. A multi-award-winning offering, its cuisine is meticulously prepared and exquisitely served, guiding diners on a journe...
We're looking for an experienced Front of House person with a bubbly and uplifting personality who has an eye for detail and likes to work in a fast paced work environment
King and Godfree is looking to recruit hospitality professionals for a variety of Front of House positions who want to work in a busy, Italian driven business. Applicants must have a genuine passion for hospitality and exceptional customer service and relevant industry experience.
The Salty Dog is looking for a dynamic and passionate hospitality leader to drive our customer service and drinks offering. Be part of the fun as we continue to grow and build our brand of great food, unbeatable location, beautiful spaces and awesome people.