Contract PR Account Director (Consumer/ Lifestyle)
Are you a PR Account Director with expertise in retail and lifestyle brands?Can you keep up with a fast-paced, energetic, full-service agency that has been listed as one of Australia's fastest-growing agencies?
- 3+ month contract
- $100k pro-rata
- Lifestyle & retail client mix
Driving the strategic direction of your accounts and working closely with the leaders of this creatively led agency, you will provide second to none campaign management experience, exceptional mentoring to your junior staff member and set a great example within the agency at all times.
- Support the Digital Director & work collaboratively with the wider team of Designers, Content Creators, Strategists and Developers
- Lead internal workshops, learning and development sessions
- Drive new businesses pitches, including estimates and scoping
- Day-to-day client and account management
- Strategic planning and reporting, including project proposals
- Goal-setting and budget management
- End-to-end campaign management (messaging, community relations, relationship building, media engagement and online event planning)
- Oversee all media and communications for your clients (media lists, activities, media trends, goals & objectives)
- Staff workflow management and team leadership (provide ongoing and constructive feedback)
- Identify possible client issues and prepare solutions
- Media liaison and copywriting for media documents
- Curate ongoing positive relationships with media
- Digital social media strategy and concepts for PR campaigns
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Have 8+ years of proven industry experience (ideally in an agency)
- Previous lifestyle OR retail PR experience is preferred for this PR role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills!
- Previous experience with team management
- Highly strategic and collaborative
- Previous experience with new business development
- Successful talent will be contacted directly within 2 business days of their application submission - thank you for your patience!