Good Days a popular modern Vietnamese restaurant in Brunswick is looking for a chef to join it's small and passionate team.
Good Days in Brunswick is on the look out for a full-time sous chef and part-time CDP.
We are a casual, modern venue offering a fun menu of simple but refined Vietnamese dishes. This opportunity invites creative individuals passionate about Asian cuisine and ethically sourced produce, to come on board and help maintain the high standards we have set.
Opening its doors over three years ago in Brunswick, Good Days has received acclaim for its vegan offerings, and sustainably sourced meats from local famers in Victoria.
Open to chefs of all levels.
We would love to hear from you if you
- have experience in a similar establishment
- have a track record of creating new dishes and menus that are well received.
- have genuine appreciation of Asian food and of Japanese cooking techniques
- have proven experience leading, mentoring teams
- have strong experience in managing costs, sourcing and ordering.
- display strong organisational skills, structure and systems within the team.
This role will offer an appealing and competitive wage with scope for full-time hours, further responsibility and promotion.
To learn more about this role please contact Nam via firstname.lastname@example.org
Be part of our award winning team with Italian food. Successful applicant must be motivated and passionate chef, who loves working high quality produce. Show a willingness to learn and display their talents both as an individual and team player. We are located in Canberra, (SMH one hat 15.5/20) Flxible roster and great salary. Immediate start.