Blackhearts and Sparrows are on the hunt for a 'people passionate' Retail Support Manager to lead our Victorian store teams. Working directly with our Head of Operations, you will set clear expectations and ensure the delivery of operational excellence, success in KPI management, dynamic store presentation, and exemplary customer service standards.
You carry a genuine obsession to inspire, support, and develop a highly productive team. You possess the maturity, empathy, and resilience to be flexible and supportive in managing change and operational needs. You are a strong relationship builder, fostering ongoing staff development to support future business strategy.
* Commitment to the leadership and development of our store managers and store teams.
* Use coaching, training and feedback to inspire, motivate and build competency, thus supporting the Store Management team to meet and exceed KPIs.
* Manage performance by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress and addressing performance issues promptly.
* Foster strong teamwork by demonstrating interest, skill and success in getting individuals and groups working together cohesively.
* Deliver excellence in customer service, develop service minded, customer focused teams and monitor service quality to ensure that a consistent Blackhearts experience is delivered across all retail stores.
* Ensure the successful execution of visual merchandising strategies and seasonal campaigns that invite and excite our community of customers.
* Meet and exceed retail-specific KPIs.
* Conduct consistent store visits to analyse progress and function, initiating action and guidance as necessary
* Lead the store management team to create and maintain a healthy, positive workplace atmosphere that is dynamic, customer-centric, empathetic, and supportive.
* Champion diversity and inclusion.
* Deliver strategic development campaigns in team training to secure procedure and policy, and upskilling to meet and/or exceed the staff KPI expectations. Being a goal-focused role, it is critical to train and develop a strong team.
* Foster succession planning through talent identification and the development of team leaders.
* Advise on recruitment projections and resource management.
* Oversee roster planning and manage retail staff availability and leave.
* Champion WHS, COVID-Safe planning and ensure relevant policy, procedure, and training is deployed and managed in retail stores.
You will possess:
* Minimum 2 years of multi-store or hospitality/venue management experience is required.
* A proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs.
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills with attention to detail.
* The ability to motivate, empower and inspire your teams using coaching, feedback and mentorship.
* Experience in developing strong leaders and building successful teams.
* Proficiency in multi-task management and organisational skills.
* Solution orientation and excellence in problem solving.
* Strong interpersonal awareness.
* Integrity and the ability to act ethically when fulfilling the role’s duties and responsibilities.
* A strong passion for wine, beer, spirits, food, and community.
If you believe you have the empathy and drive to fuel our people-first culture, and contribute to a dynamic, healthy, safe, and supportive work environment, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and covering letter to include the following:
Why are you a good fit for the role?
What are four of your key values?
How, through your past experiences, have you embodied a people-first mindset?
Are you an ambitious Food and Beverage Sales & Marketing Professional ?
This is a great opportunity to work independently with the backing of an established business; TruffleHunter is a fast growing and profitable luxury food brand, we are looking for the right individual to build our business in Australasia.