We are looking for an experienced Fashion Retail Sales Associate with a strong understanding of exceptional customer service. A motivated individual with confidence in personal styling for a diverse clientele.
Who we are?
Et Al is a high end fashion brand from Melbourne that has cultivated a reputation for their unique signature aesthetic of layering with the fluidity of drapery worked back their relaxed tailoring.
Et Al finds the balance between cutting-edge design and extremely wearable garments with a focus on refined workmanship and quality fabrication.
What we are looking for?
- An experienced Fashion Retail Sales Associate with a strong understanding of exceptional customer service in fashion
- An appreciation for fashion, design, art and culture
- Strong track records of sales in previous employment
- Understanding of personal styling for a diverse clientele
- Possessing the skills and personality to build and maintain a regular client base
- The ability to be self-managed and self-motivated
- An individual with a passionate and driven approach to reaching sales targets
- Experience with higher price points
- Available to work on weekends
- Impeccable grooming
- Experience with retail Point of Sale and computer competency
- Being bilingual is advantageous
What we require
- Availability - Must be available to work Sundays and Mondays
- Cover letter addressing the role and responsibilities outlined and what you are wishing to achieve as an employee of Et Al.
*Please note all above requirements must be met for a valid application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
*All applicants are to be Australian citizens or have Working Visa Verification.
Melbourne Design Studio seeks a part-time online and customer service facilitator to work in our Collingwood gallery. We are looking for amazing customer service, sales initiative and online experience to join our team. http://www.lightly.com.au/
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to join our dynamic business. You will love to sell and bring your awesome skills, bright personality and a passion for design as you work alongside our managers and support the junior members of the sales team. Must be available for some weekend work.