Elma is looking for experienced floor staff for immediate start in one of the hottest new restaurants in Melbourne.
Focusing on Middle-Eastern cuisine, Elma is headed up by a talented team of chefs and managed by seasoned operators.
We are looking for experienced staff to join our team as Elma gets busier every day.
Focusing on Middle-Eastern cuisine, Elma strives to make everything in-house from our breads and pastries, to our sauces, and everything in between. Elma, when restrictions have finally lifted, will seat up to 180 for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The kitchen is being head up by Angel Fernandez, ex-Rockpool and Rosetta Executive Chef and most recently back from Dante in New York which won Best Bar in the World 2019.
Leading the rest of the team is Patrick Gallagher, ex-GM at Higher Ground, Top Paddock and The Kettle Black.
What we need:
- Someone who understands that service is as important as the food and beverage offering
- Someone who knows what it takes to be a team player, supports his/her colleagues
- Minimum 2 years experience required in high volume establishments as a section waiter or above
What we can give:
- A professional work space, full award rates and a work/life balance that we really mean
- Somewhere where you can genuinely grow as a professional
- A chance to work in our sister venue Sol & Luna, a rooftop pool bar with the best views of Melbourne
- The most amazing staff meals you'll ever try
- A work environment where you look forward to come to work
Join Ballarat's premier venue with opportunities to join the Food & Beverage team. Join Ballarat's premier restaurant venue with opportunities to join the Food & Beverage team. We are looking for dedicated hospitality professionals: * Barista * Servers * Restaurant Supervisor * Bartender Full time, part-time and Casual roles available.
The Everleigh has a number of unique full-time 4-week-long opportunities for FOH staff looking to take an exciting leap into the world of digital dining.
SSIXX presents Everleigh-After in a unique culinary collaboration operating at the nexus of gastronomy and science.