Warehouse Operations Manager
We are looking for a Warehouse Operations Manager to join a premium french wine wholesaler located in the South East Suburbs.
Join a boutique wine importing business and take ownership of the warehouse operations function. In this fast-paced role we are looking for someone with warehouse experience: inventory management, shipping & receiving, and picking & packing. Experience within premium wines, fine-dining or the luxury goods industry is required. The ideal candidate will have acute attention to detail and take pride in the little things. You will take initiative as there is always room to improve the process and attention to detail is a must.
Great opportunity to work in a team-focused environment with friendly staff and the opportunity to grow within the role.
- Receipting of incoming goods, purchase orders received
- Picking, packing & dispatch of orders, freight/raising
- Order management - following up suppliers and ensuring orders are dispatched promptly
- Inventory control; tracking orders
- Maintaining a tidy and organised warehouse – stock on shelves, labelling, cleaning etc
- Produce timely and detailed service reports as required
- Provide onsite and phone product support to customers via email and/or telephone
- Assisting with sales queries as required
- Experience or knowledge of the wine industry, fine-dining or high-end retail
- Hold a current LF Forklift License.
- Forklift experience with high reach is essential.
- Previous warehousing experience essential.
- Accurate with numbers and a high attention to detail.
- Full driver's license and own transport for work.
- Be reliable, punctual and hardworking.
- Have a can do attitude
- May be required to do a local pick up or as a relieving driver if the need arises.
- Exposure to people management
- French speaking