L'Hotel Gitan is looking for an energetic, bright, experienced hospitality professional to lead the restaurant team as our new Restaurant Manager.
L’Hotel Gitan is a modern French/European inspired restaurant owned and run by the ever expanding Reymond Group (includes Bistro Gitan and newest addition, Frederic). Located in the sought-after location of Prahran, L’Hotel Gitan offers a casual dining experience to the highest quality and standards.
About the Role:
A rare opportunity to assist L’Hotel Gitan venue operation, ensuring exceptional service delivery in line with Reymond Group values. This is a hands-on management role with focus on staff development.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated management experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment
- Exemplary leadership with focus on staff development
- Exceptional service skills and guest focus
- Solid understanding of management practices
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in high-pressure service periods
- Proven ability in building effective relationships
- Organisational and time management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional communication and presentation
- Able and willing to work weekends, public holidays, opening and closing shifts
- RSA certificate
- Uncapped opportunity for growth / professional development
- Competitive annual salary + tips
- Ongoing paid training and development sessions
- Generous employee discounts across all Reymond group venues and events
- Managing all relevant human resources duties including; training, induction,
- Curating culture and nurturing the team
- Providing unparalleled guest experiences
- Attention to detail
*More information will be explained about the position during the interview process.
What do you need?
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of event management skills
- Working cooperatively with the senior management team
- Outstanding communication skills
- A professional demeanor
- A friendly, energetic personality with an ability to build rapport easily
Bistro Gitan couldn’t be more aptly named. French for Gypsy; its menu wanders a little like its namesake, allowing some freedom, with hints of Spanish and Italian influences within a modern French structure. Gitan is a collaboration between restaura...
52 Toorak Road West, South Yarra
Chef de Partie and Pastry Chef Bistro Gitan seeks hardworking and energetic experienced Chef de Partie and Pastry chef to join our young and dynamic kitchen team. This position requires the successful candidate to be passionate about food and keen to showcase their ability in this fast-paced environment.