Social Media and Content Manager
Chancery Lane Holdings - (Scott Pickett's restaurant network)
We are seeking a talented social/content expert to manage and optimise social and digital channels across Scott Pickett's restaurant network.
A window of opportunity has arisen in one of Melbourne’s most prestigious hospitality groups. We are seeking a talented and experienced social media and content expert to manage and optimise social media and digital channels across Scott Pickett’s fast-growing restaurant network. If you want to work in a very high-paced, demanding hospitality environment, this role will be a career-defining move. The appointment is required immediately.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the marketing, restaurant management and events teams, the person appointed for this role will lead social content planning and creation and manage all implementation and reporting across our restaurants’ social and digital channels.
The successful applicant will have in-depth industry knowledge, be able to quantify their value during a previous, comparable role, be able to work autonomously as well as with relevant teams and be able to keep pace with Scott Pickett at the helm of the company. Experience in Melbourne hospitality industry is favoured but candidates with similar experience will also be considered.
Below is a list of requirements and job specifics. Only qualified, suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
1. Implementation and content management
Working with relevant teams to coordinate key promotional offers and available content, you will:
- Create and publish schedules for social and owned media channels.
- Create visual content across multiple platforms using available content libraries.
- Develop written content in line with brand, tone of voice and content pillars for each brand.
- Work with the marketing team to develop plans for creation of new visual content where required (eg. photo shoots).
- Schedule content for all venues ahead of time in line with key activities and promotions.
- Assist with creation and sending of eDM blasts.
- Identify and implement tools to optimise social media efforts.
2. Social media and content strategy development
Working alongside the marketing team you will lead the planning, designing and management of social campaigns and promotions to integrate with the company’s strategic goals and overall marketing plan. Specifically, you will:
- Devise plans and activities to drive website traffic, restaurant bookings, heighten brand awareness, strengthen customer advocacy and build brand reputation.
- Develop strategies for differentiated content in line with individual restaurant brand identities and tone of voice.
- Define audiences, budget and targeting for promoted content in line with growth goals in order to maximise reach and engagement.
- Develop innovative social and digital strategies to reach new audiences and keep existing audiences engaged across multiple channels and venues.
3. Community participation and social engagement activation:
Day-to-day social and digital channel maintenance including:
- Maintain and expand social communities through community engagement.
- Propose and manage influencer outreach efforts.
- Create and manage an online review strategy for measuring and responding to online restaurant reviews— directing enquiries and responding to each review in a professional, on-brand and timely manner.
4. Reporting and optimisation of campaigns:
Reporting to the Marketing manager, you will continuously analyse and report on social media and digital performance and optimise campaigns in line with strategic marketing plans. Specifically:
- Analyse campaigns and translate data into recommendations for both social media, digital/SEO and other relevant outputs.
- Measure and analyse the strategic plan to establish ROI, eg. audience growth, audience engagement, content reach, bookings, customer satisfaction rates.
- You are a highly motivated, creative individual with strong attention to detail.
- You are passionate about communicating ideas.
- You are up to date with the latest marketing and social media practices and are able to incorporate this in day to day and strategic planning.
- You are strategically minded and look to innovate and challenge the status quo in order to establish a point of difference.
- You are results driven and are constantly analysing, measuring and improving.
- You flourish in fast-paced and demanding environments.
- You are able to work autonomously as well as coordinate effectively with a wide range of people within the organisation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years' experience in a similar Social Media Manager/Content creation role.
- Marketing degree or relevant digital/social marketing qualifications.
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and visual formats.
- Excellent written language skills and previous copy writing experience (must).
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc) and deployment of each platform.
- Agility to work between creative/strategic planning and implementation/monitoring/community management across multiple platforms and venues simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and a keen eye for design.
- Knowledge of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Risk-management and avoidance through forward thinking and planning.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Confidence to take the lead for social media strategy and implementation.
- Knowledge of the Melbourne hospitality industry will be a bonus.
Only applicants who have the right to work in Australia will be reviewed.