Seeking an experienced Supervisor and Team Leader to lead our team and deliver on a service that upholds our long-standing reputation for excellence.
About the Company
Brunetti is Melbourne's most renowned and iconic cafe institution, which has been leading the Melbourne coffee and cake scene for over 25 years. We are known for our high quality artisan food, our warm and friendly customer service, and our beautiful, premium stores.
Featuring venues in Carlton, Flinders Lane, Myer Melbourne, T2 and T4 at Melbourne Airport and Tanglin Mall Singapore, Brunetti is a highly respected brand.
The family owned business is rich in Italian heritage and culture, providing an authentic Italian experience.
About the Position
We are currently seeking an experienced Supervisor to lead our team and deliver on a service that upholds our long-standing reputation for excellence.
Your key responsibilities will be assisting in front of house training, supervising staff and dealing with day-to-day tasks as they arise, as well as ensuring the standards of the brand are upheld.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory/management role
• Exceptional customer service skills developed in premium café and/or restaurant operations
• A passion for excellence, innovation and customer service
• A track record of building and nurturing a great team culture
• Strong, positive communication skills
• A passion to learn and grow in a professional hospitality role
What we offer
• On-going training and development to assist with your career progression
• Great location with easy access to public transport
• Long term career opportunities with a well-established Australian family owned company
• A creative and focused work environment
• Competitive salary
Join the leadership team of one of Melbourne's most renowned and iconic hospitality institutions!
Sound like you?
To express your interest in this role, please submit an application on Scout, including your current resume.
You must have the right to work in Australia.
Brunetti is proudly an equal opportunity employer.
East Elevation is looking for a weddings and functions coordinator. The successful applicant will need to liaise with prospective customers, help them through the process of organising an unforgettable event and coordinating with the venue manager the set-up and smooth running of the event.