Social Media Manager
Our social media manager isn't a Guru. Great social isn't mysterious or magical. It's creativity anchored by brand, audience and channel insight. If this sounds like you apply within.
Our social media manager isn’t a Guru. Great social isn’t mysterious or magical. It’s creativity anchored by brand, audience and channel insight.
Our social media manager isn’t a Rock Star. Great social isn’t (always) about being cool. It’s what’s true and authentic to the brand, tailored to the platform.
Our social media manager is a team player. At Communicado, we roll up our sleeves and work together to deliver real results for our clients.
If you found yourself nodding while reading this and you know how to take content strategy and run with it— Concepting, writing copy, briefing creative, managing timelines and approvals, scheduling media, moderating and reporting back to the client with real results, actionable and proactive insights and optimisation recommendations they can understand— you sound like our social media manager.
We’ve been looking for you.
- Developing and distributing reverse always on social content briefs in line with agreed timings, liaising with clients to finalise feedback.
- Generating content copy and creative concepts, guided by relevant briefs, approved strategic direction and relevant practical constraints.
- Adapting your tone and style to bring each of our client’s unique brand voice and visual identity to life.
- Briefing and managing creative production with external graphic design and video production partners.
- Working with the content strategist to assist with the planning and management of social asset production shoots. Contributing to or driving the development and presenting content concepts and pre production, sourcing external supplier quotes, attending and assisting with or managing direction and logistics on the day.
- Scheduling content and ads through relevant channels, including but not limited to Facebook Creator Studio & Ads Manager.
- Reviewing and responding to online conversations within active social channels and platforms in line with defined processes and timelines.
- Presenting or distributing content concepts to clients and managing feedback rounds and approvals in line with agreed process and scope.
- Preparing and presenting insight and optimisation focused paid and organic social media reporting, within agreed timelines, templates and scope.
- Collaborating with the Content Strategist and broader agency team to plan and execute social extension content aligned to broad strategic and creative direction for integrated campaigns.
- Championing and maintaining best practice standards for content across all relevant channels.
- Proactively and continuously seek out and share social media best practice, innovation and relevant brand examples with internal teams and client where applicable.
- A minimum three years of relevant social media experience.
- Proficient understanding of the social media landscape, key platforms and tools.
- Detailed understanding of reporting metrics.
- Experience managing client relationships.