Atlas Dining opened its doors four years ago with a concept inspired from head chef Charlie Carrington's travels and that made stood out from the rest of the market- every four months it's cuisine changes, we are now looking for talented Chefs to join us on our next journey. We are looking for talented Chefs to join us on our next culinary journey
We are looking for talented Chefs to join us on our next culinary journey with both Atlas Dining and Atlas Masterclass. The positions would best suit someone whom is creative, loves a challenge, understands flavours and has a significant background in fine dining or upscale restaurants for our Dining team and also high column catering or events experience for our Masterclass team.
Main duties will include:
- Oversee the creation of high-end meals
- Strong understanding of flavour profiles, cooking techniques and influences across multiple cuisines
- Ability to understand and accommodate for allergies and intolerances
- Leading, motivating and supervising a small and dedicated team
- Managing food and labour costs
- Creating thinking
- Able to support the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the orgainse and monitor all aspects of kitchen operations including ordering, costing, stocktake, and adherence to food safety guidelines and COVID protocols
Qualities we are looking for include:
- Previous experience in a similar role for at least 3 years
- Originality and flexibility
- A natural motivator
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Accountability and responsibility
- High volume and quality experience preferred.
This role is available for an immediate start and the ability to commence quickly will be considered highly favourable. This role is open to all Australian citizens and permanent residents. Please be aware this is a full time positon.
Please include a cover letter and resume outlining which role your experience would best fir and why you would be the best candidate we could bring on board.
Atlas Dining opened its doors four years ago with a concept inspired from Head Chef, Charlie Carrington's, travels and that made it stand out from the rest of the market- every four months it's cuisine changes, we are now looking for talented Front of House professionals to join us on our next journey