Calia Australia Pty Ltd
We are looking for passionate and customer service focused Store Supervisors for our Chadstone venue.
As a Store Supervisor you will be responsible for providing the highest level of service to the guest according to the company standard operating procedure.
- Great and supportive team environment
- Opportunity to grow and have a long lasting career with the company
- On site car parking
Job tasks and responsibilities
You'll be reporting to the Store Manager and your key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting the Store manager/supervisor in carrying out functions such as customer service, cleaning, preparing, labelling, handling of stocks, stock take, etc.
- Managing, motivating and training staff members and ensure they follow the Company's processes and procedures
- Monitor team performance
- Receiving stocks, updating of products wastage and customer payment at cashier.
- Updating and recording of documentation, inventory and others as seen as require.
- Preparing order for replenishment as require.
- To ensure opening and closing of cashier according to procedure in the absence of Manager.
- To attend to customer enquiry, request and complaints professionally and politely.
- Adhere to company standard operating procedure, processes and service levels, with honesty and integrity.
- Any other suitable duties or tasks as and when assigned by Store Manager.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Proven experience managing people and in hospitality for a minimum of 2 years. Experience in retail is a plus.
- Ability to work within a team and at a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking and desire to excel
- Availability to work week days, evenings & week-ends because it's a rotating roster
- Unlimited working rights