The Social Media & Digital Content Co-ordinator will join the marketing team to develop compelling and effective content across all digital channels. Made in the Shade offer a vibrant working culture and the chance for the right individual to immerse themselves into the very heart of Melbourne's hospitality and cultural scenes.
The Made in the Shade Group are looking to appoint a talented Social Media & Digital Content Coordinator to manage and optimise the social and digital channels across their iconic businesses.
The Made in the Shade Group unites Melbourne based venues and services owned and operated by Michael and Zara Madrusan: The Everleigh (2011), The Everleigh Bottling Co. (2015), Navy Strength Ice Co. (2015), Heartbreaker (2015), Connie’s Pizza (2017) and Bar Margaux (2019). With venues and warehouses in Melbourne’s CBD and inner north and an office HQ on Smith Street in Fitzroy, MITS is known for its commitment to quality and attention to detail driven by a strong sense of purpose.
With 2021 marking the tenth year of the group, it’s an exciting time to join one of Melbourne’s most game-changing hospitality icons.
Working alongside the marketing team you will lead the planning, designing and management of digital campaigns and promotions to integrate with the company’s strategic goals and overall marketing plan to build brand awareness, profitable revenue and customer engagement.
- Social media and content strategy development.
- Manage digital content and engagement across all platforms adhering to brand and venue character guidelines and tone.
- Devise plans and activities to drive website traffic, bookings, heighten brand awareness, strengthen customer advocacy and build brand reputation.
- Define audiences, budget and targeting for promoted content in line with growth goals in order to maximise reach and engagement.
- Develop innovative social and digital strategies to reach new audiences and keep existing audiences engaged across multiple channels and venues.
- Develop social media and digital content campaigns for new and existing products and services.
- Create and manage an online review strategy for measuring and responding to online reviews.
- Direct enquiries and respond to each review in a professional, on-brand and timely manner.
- Analyse campaigns and translate data into recommendations for both social media, digital/SEO and other relevant outputs.
- Manage EDM database and create EDM specific content for internal and external communities.
- Measure and analyse the strategic plan to establish ROI, eg. audience growth, audience engagement, content reach, bookings and customer satisfaction rates.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will analyse and report on social media and digital performance and optimise campaigns in line with strategic marketing plans.
- Knowledge of the Australian media landscape and be up to date with industry news.
- A positive and creative personality who thrives in a diverse and fast-moving environment.
- Hardworking, punctual, dedicated attitude towards business.
- Hands-on team player, friendly, confident, sociable and positive.
- Exceptional copywriting skills and the ability to articulate on brand content.
- Proven experience in the regular analysis of algorithms and SEOs to maximise results.
- Proven ability to both direct and follow strategy, executing brand-appropriate copy and content across various social media platforms.
- Impeccable manners and be well presented with a natural flair for quality and style.
The role requires an avid social media enthusiast with a relevant qualification and at least 2 years experience leading successful digital campaigns and content strategies. The right candidate will also have exceptional copy writing and communication skills. Graphic design and photography skills will be looked upon favourably.
If you want to work with a creative and highly motivated team in a flexible, progressive work environment, with generous staff discounts, please send a cover letter addressing the key requirements of the role and outlining why you would be perfect for this job.
Only applicants with a cover letter will be considered. Only applicants that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Please send your application along with a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org