Distillery Door - Bar - Venue Manager
Reed & Co Distilling
Reed & Co Distillery is a small gin distillery, bar and restaurant in Bright NE Victoria.
Our philosophy is simple, we are captivated by the natural landscape and exist to create quality
Australian spirits and experiences to represent our region and are worthy of sharing with others.
- Do you truly enjoy everything hospitality?
- Oppourtunity to lead and drive a small team
- Live in Bright, surrounded by mountains full of adventure
Who are we?
Reed & Co is a distillery with a neighbourhood bar and restaurant owned by two chef / distillers. Creativity drives us, we appreciate the artistry of making and celebrate curiosity, discovery and design in all that we do.
Who are we looking for?
A well rounded hospitality professional,
Who has these traits:
- Genuine enjoyment of what they do
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Practical and calm under pressure
- Hands on management style, that can nurture whilst constructively leading and driving the team
- Ability to multi-task and think quick in a calm manner
- Thrives as part of a small team
And this experience:
- Supervisory and/or management experience (minimum 2years) in a high level bar/restaurant environment
- A strong understanding of spirits
- Restaurant service
- Classic cocktail knowledge and experince in making them
- Excellent at delivering a high level of customer interaction
What is the role?
- FOH Operatioanl leader of the distillery door and cocktail bar/restaurant
- Lead diverse range of tasks this includes bookings, internal events, staff training and assesments, record keeping
- Work to kpi's, writing for rosters, weekly reports
What are we offering?
- Great work life balance leaving you time to explore Bright and surrounds
- Work in a small passionate team
- Valued input
- Full time salary position (we are looking to fill the role for long-term employment therefore not suitable for travellers).
Please note: We will only respond to applicants that meet the above criteria.