Duty Supervisor required to assist with the running of a busy Asian Fusion restaurant in Melbourne CBD
Hochi Mama CBD is a bustling Asian fusion restaurant in the heart of Melbourne CBD. With a focus on both food and cocktails, cool vibes, old school R'n'B and rap, Hochi Mama is a place to be seen and experience.
We are in search of a duty supervisor to join our incredible, hard working team. You will be supported by an Assistant VM and Venue Manager and will oversee certain shifts autonomously as well as alongside the management team. We require someone who:
- Has 2 years minimum experience in a supervisory role
- Can work weekends and nights
- Has worked in a fast paced, high volume venue
- Wants to progress in their career
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Has a can-do attitude and is a problem solver
- Experience with Abacus and OpenTable advantageous
What can we offer you?
- Staff discount throughout our 3 venues
- Working with a team of professionals who can guide you toward progression
- Work in a venue thats fun and busy
- A set-roster with 2 days off in a row, we want you to have a life outside of work
- Management training, to teach you how to be a better manager
- Last drinks/orders at 10.00pm
The Made in the Shade group is searching for a skilled and experienced professional to develop compelling and effective marketing plans and implement marketing initiatives across all channels and segments to: build brand awareness, profitable revenue and customer engagement.