Enjoy stable, consistent hours working with a premium brand. Work on both print and digital design projects, from business cards to logo design.
- Permanent, part-time role with flexible working hours.
- Join a premium brand with over 35 years of success.
- Work directly with the National Marketing Manager.
About Our Client
For over 35 years, our client has been the go-to premium brand in the stone industry. Whether that be importing and selling exquisite natural stone, sophisticated industrial machinery or high quality tools and equipment, they have become well renowned for their focus on quality products and great service – and the marketing department has played a central role in this reputation and success.
Why You Want To Work Here
- Working across a variety of exclusive brands within the Stone, Tools & Equipment, and Machinery departments, you’ll work on numerous projects that will allow you creative freedom and put your design skills to the test. From brochures and business card design to vector and POS design, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to explore your creativity.
- Offering part-time employment, they can be flexible with the working days and hours for the right person. Whilst you’ll be required to work in the office to begin with, there is the opportunity to WFH in the future.
- Our client are committed to servicing their customers with quality products and their staff with the opportunity to thrive in their role.
- Given your experience with the Adobe Suite, you are well versed in skills like pathfinder, text threading and vector tracing. Now, you are looking for an opportunity to use these skills in a role that gives you consistent, stable part time hours.
- Whilst you enjoy the opportunity to demonstrate your creativity through visual representation, you hold the ability to immerse yourself in a brand. You’re eager to work across a variation of projects and add value through your creative instinct and unique ideas.
- Your planning skills are unparalleled and have an ability to juggle multiple design projects at once. What aids you here is your use of Adobe shortcuts allows you to make progress quickly.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager of Marketing, you’ll add value to the company and wider marketing team by:
- Working on branding for a diverse range of exclusive brands, across our Stone, Machinery and Tools & Equipment departments.
- Updating the current designs for flyers, brochures, business cards and images.
- Creating designs for both print and digital collateral; from advertisements, vector images to flyers.
- Creating visual representation mock-ups to display your expertise and boost the brand.
- Proactively research communication and design trends to inform future marketing strategy and design.
- Working closely with the National Marketing Manager to understand marketing needs, target audience and channel/product specific messaging.
To be successful in this exciting and unique opportunity, you’ll bring:
- Experience working with Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience in graphic design and a portfolio to demonstrate your work.
- Although there is flexibility with days, times and working from home, you must be located in Melbourne.
If this opportunity sounds like the one you’ve been looking for, please submit your application now by providing:
- An updated resume
- A cover letter describing why you think this role is right for you
- A portfolio demonstrating your design skills
Respectfully, only successful candidates will be notified.