We are looking for an experienced Front of House manager to manage day-to-day service working under the direction of the Venue/General Manager and Exec Chef.
Lûmé is a fine-diner in South Melbourne. In the FOH Manager we are looking for someone who;
- is exceptionally organised and efficient in all aspects
- have a refined service style and can continuously train staff members
- have good knowledge of wines, beverages, and experience in wine table service is essential
- have restaurant admin experience and/or able to pick up fast
- thrives during busy times and someone who can also utilise the gaps in between productively
- is a fast learner, with superb memory for product knowledge
- is able to damage recovery issues on the floor swiftly and gracefully
- is able to handle immense diamond-like pressure from all departments
- is able to take and execute the Venue Manager's and Head Chef's instructions, concepts and visions
- is able to handle jobs and tasks of any level
- is super comfortable with I.T. and restaurant technologies
- is a pragmatic and objective problem solver with robust emotional intelligence
- have a positive attitude towards work and the industry
- takes a positive, patient and caring approach towards effectively training staff, rather than using scare-tactic or disparagement
- is a likeable person and full of energy and highly presentable
- keeps the mood and energy of the team high
- is a clear and good communicator with all staff and guests
- is humble and have the willingness to learn from others
- understands harmony between people especially among staff
- can start immediately
If you are all of the above, please apply.
Due to high volume, only successful applicants will be contacted.