With their passionate and loyal cult following Butchers Diner is seeking an experienced Front of House Venue Manager to join their intimate team.
- Fun energetic environment.
- oin the team of one of Melbourne's favorite inner-city eateries.
- Flexible full-time hours.
Centered on the work of our in-house butcher, we source premium Australian meat as primal cuts, showcasing it with respect. Then through careful cutting, curing, smoking & aging, offer takeaway food & dishes that are simple, flavorful, and classic. Butcher Diner is a late-night venue opening from 11 am 7 days a week.
A role would be ideally suited to someone looking to take the next step in their restaurant & hospitality career.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience with fast food operations and supervisory skills are desirable
- The ability to lead, direct & work with staff on busy shifts
- Experience with writing rosters
- Passion for local & international beers alike
- An understanding & enjoy the simplicity of quality food offerings
- An ability to build an inviting community for our city that never sleeps - everyone from residents, late-night workers & gym junkies alike
- Own transportation arrangements – shifts may finish after public transport
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
In return we offer:
- Opportunity to work and learn in an exciting food-focused business
- Access to extensive butchery, cheese & wine training programs run by our sister establishments European/City Wine Shop/Melbourne Supper Club & Spring Street Grocer
- 5-day roster, 2 straight days off
- No split shifts
Please upload your CV as a PDF saved under YOURNAME_CVbutchersdiner.
Include all relevant training and work history only.
Only successful applicants will be notified.