We are looking for a highly organised and efficient person to join the bul head office team to manage our warehouse, e commerce platforms and inventory.
This position would suit someone who:
– Has previous hands-on experience in stock allocation & dispatch.
– Has previous experience in a fashion brand or related field.
– Has excellent organisation and communications skills.
– Has strong attention to detail and is able to manage their time well.
– Enjoys a “hands on” role and is capable of moving boxes and bulky items.
– Is a highly motivated self starter and confident working independently.
– Available 4-5 days/week.
You’ll be responsible for:
– Coordinating the receipt of stock from our suppliers.
– Picking and packing weekly stock transfers and replenishments.
– Managing the dispatch and logistics of shipments including online orders.
– Inventory management.
– Co ordination of product uploads, reporting and inventory management relating to market place platforms.
– Customer service and providing relevant support to retail outlets.
First Press Coffee is Australia's no. 1 dedicated cold drip coffee company. We have worked tirelessly to grow the cold brew coffee space in Australia and now we are looking to grow our production team. Unlimited cold drip, the occasional espresso martini and good office banter is guaranteed.
Kloke is currently recruiting for a strong and motivated dispatch Coordinator. We are looking for a person to support and coordinate the stock movements and logistics across the various business areas. 2 years experience in a similar role along with an understanding of Vend and Shopify. Candidate must also have a Victorian drivers licence.