Event and Sales / Reservations Manager
Red Spice Road
Red Spice Road is making a revival! We're looking for an Event Manager with restaurant experience for this award-winning Melbourne icon!
- Be part of the reopening of a Melbourne hospitality icon!
- Varied role - reservations, dining events, hosting
- Permanent FT position in a fun team environment!
Red Spice Road is making a revival and is looking for new team members for an award winning Melbourne venue in the heart of the CBD. We are a South East Asian restaurant that has operated in Melbourne for over a decade, catering both lunch and dinner service and private dining functions.
Come join us for what is going to be a highly anticipated opening for many!
We are on the lookout for an Event Sales and Reception Manager to assist in the reopening of this hospitality icon!
For this role, we are after someone with experience in hospitality reservations management, who loves to make diners smile and can deliver impeccable dining events.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with online and phone bookings
- Looking after group bookings, functions and private dining events - from developing proposals, liaising with clients to create tailored events with flair, and ensure they’re executed on the day
- Liaising with management and kitchen to ensure smooth operation of events.
- Providing a high level of customer service with our VIP booked business and walk-in customers to ensure they have a memorable experience
- Working closely with all staff to create an inclusive, imaginative, inspiring environment where everyone works together to enhance the customer experience.
- Assisting hosting guest arrivals on busy nights and creating an impeccable first impression
Your experience and skills
- Previous experience in a similar role in restaurants, hotels or private events
- A hands-on hospitality professional with a great working knowledge of food & beverage service
- Experience in using reservations systems and online booking software
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with guests from all walks of life
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a high-pressure team environment
- Positive attitude, impeccable presentation and professional work ethic
What we will offer you
- A competitive salary plus share of tips
- Annual bonus for meeting KPI targets
- Work-life balance
- A fun & exciting team environment
- Discount on food and drinks
Interested? Apply Now!
If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to jump into an incredible opportunity, send us your application with a brief letter describing yourself and anything else you think may give you an edge