Restaurant & Bar Manager
Industry leader Victor Churchill is looking for a Restaurant & Bar Manager to open and manage our new venue in Armadale!
About Victor Churchill
We’re bringing the world leading Victor Churchill to Melbourne plus so much more! Unlike our Woollahra store, Victor Churchill Melbourne will not only be a butcher shop, but we’ll also be offering an intimate open flame dining experience.
Victor Churchill will be opening in Armadale, Melbourne October 2021 and we would love you to be a part of it!
About the Role
The Restaurant & Bar Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth running and growth in trade and profitability of the restaurant and bar. They will assist in the implementation of business plan goals whilst leading team to deliver world class customer service.
- Maintenance and improvement of guest service, restaurant presentation and F&B quality.
- Overseeing the professional handling of guest feedback and complaints.
- Ensuring proper cleaning and maintenance schedules are developed and implemented for the dining room.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a business plan and budget and a marketing strategy and plan for the restaurant.
- Ensuring the restaurant establishes and maintains the desired position in the market place and maintains the desired public image.
- Control of controllable front of house operating overheads.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with the recruitment, induction and training of all F&B team members.
- Assisting the Operations Manager in reviewing and ensuring the performance and productivity of all F&B team, according to set service procedures and standards.
Working Conditions and Benefits
- Full time
- Flexible working hours with one weekend day off a week
- Staff discount
The Ideal Candidates
- Current RSA Certification
- Minimum 5 years experience as a manager within a bar, restaurant or hotel environment
- Experience managing a team
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proven reliability and punctuality
- A positive, can-do attitude
- WSET training preferable but not essential
- You have to have the Right to Live and Work in Australia without limitations.
How to Apply
Please hit the Apply button. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Victor Churchill is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other legally protected characteristics.