This is a newly created role for a Production and Design Development Assistant to join our fabulous team in Packaging, Design and Sales. In this role you will give support, and have creative opportunities to use your production experience and understanding of print processes for our premium products.
The Production and Design Assistant will assist the Packaging and Research design teams with production tasks, daily administration tasks and other warehouse duties.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Assist packaging and research design team with production tasks
Assist with sample packaging and managing timelines
Liaise with printing and packaging businesses to track samples and manage timelines
Assist with sample approvals and revisions
Work closely with warehouse operations team to assist with stock ordering
Produce effective collateral to brief and in line with brand guidelines and marketing and sales departments
Design for product including creative mock-ups, updating product labels and packaging finished art to deadline and print specifications
Design and produce retail packaging solutions for beverage and glassware ranges; and
Produce digital assets for social media and website content to brief and in line with brand guidelines with direction from Marketing team.
You will have:
* Tertiary qualified with a Graphic Design Degree/ diploma (or similar)
* Minimum 2 years' experience in Graphic Design
* Minimum 2 years’ design experience developing marketing materials, packaging finished art and digital assets
* Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Excellent time management and ability to effectively multitask across priorities to meet deadlines
* Ability to generate ideas and concepts quickly and independently
* Understanding of print processes, techniques to support wider team
* A 'Can do' attitude, approachable personality and collaborative approach with internal team
* Positive, cheerful outlook
* The ability to work in a team environment and great communication skills
* Technical knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) as well as Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
* Effective listening, decision making, problem solving and time-management
* Impeccable manners.
In addition to sending us your CV, please submit a cover letter responding to the key selection criteria above. If you don’t respond to the key selection criteria, we may not consider your application.
Applications close 5th November 2021 @4pm.
Bar Margaux, recently awarded 2021's Bar of the Year, is inspired by the French bistros of New York. A late night bar and brasserie serving unashamedly classic French food and cocktails and wine. As we have re-opened we are looking to add to our kitchen team. If you want to learn and are driven by excellence, we want to meet you.
We are looking for an energetic, personable warehouse attendant who will take pride in keeping our warehouse in order, and assist in general warehouse duties. Driver's licence required. Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.