Lagotto - Milieu Hospitality
Lagotto is seeking an experienced front of house professional to take up an influential role as Restaurant Manager.
- The opportunity to shape your own role and become an integral part of a growing group of hospitality venues focused on creativity and quality in all things
- Work in a dynamic environment with an intimate team who are endlessly passionate about food and wine, music, art and design
- Ongoing support, mentorship and training in all aspects of hospitality, management and business.
Inspired by European conviviality and the desire for neighbourly connection, Lagotto is an Italian restaurant and wine store in Fitzroy North. The third venue from Milieu Hospitality, creators and owners of Congress in Collingwood and Future Future in Richmond. An exciting opportunity presents itself to join the Milieu Hospitality family as Restaurant Manager.
This role offers:
- Full time with realistic hours and a roster crafted to suit the demands of the role
- 5 day working week with 4 nights only and appropriate operational and administrative time blocks
- Half yearly appraisals with opportunity to grow remuneration and position in an expanding group of venues
- A training and professional development plan managed by the Operations Manager, spanning management, operations and business skill development
- A passionate, creative and highly respectful team environment
- A casual yet fast-paced setting in an impeccable designed space by multi-award winning designers Flack Studio
- Regular team days out
- Central location.
- Front of house leader and day-to-day operational lead
- Full control of quality and service; including staff knowlege, development and presentation standards in partnership with the Operations Manager
- Ability to lead a diverse range of tasks including beverage menu curation and development, internal events, appraisals and performance management, recuitment and selection
- Uphold Milieu Hospitality standards of venue presentation, maintenance and safety
- Demonstrate sound financial business acumen; including wage performance, accurate management of stock and understanding of cost of goods according to budget and targets set by the Operational Manager
- Key support to Operations Manager (direct manager).
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Restaurant Manager or Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Personable and able to inspire and lead a team
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A true passion for food
- Proficient wine knowledge.
More about us:
lagotto-fitzroynorth.com.au / congresswine.com.au / futurefuture.com.au
Group Website / milieuhospitality.com.au
If you feel like you're the right candidate for this role, email your CV with a minimum of two references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org