Only Hospitality Group is looking for experienced, ambitious and high energy waitstaff, baristas and bartenders to join our opening team at an exciting upcoming venue in Glen Iris!
Only Hospitality Group is on the hunt for new staff to immerse themselves within our business and take on the challenge of being involved in a store opening team!
We are seeking personable and hard working people with exceptional customer service and passion for the hospitality industry.
What can OHG offer?
An excellent work/life balance and competitive pay & staff benefits.
We need experienced and excited people who want to share their passion for the industry as much as we do in an open and inclusive environment. Someone who is ready to take their career to the next level will be given opportunities to step up and take on more responsibility!
Successful applicants will have:
- Exceptional communication skills with staff and to our senior leaders/management
- A years experience in a similar role is preferable but not essential
- The ability to work as part of a cohesive team and put others first
- An eye for detail including cleanliness and presentation
- A passion for providing an outstanding customer experience
- Basic understanding of POS systems and a la carte service model.
If you are interested - or if you know someone who might be interested - in joining our group, please send an email with your resume to email@example.com
Do you froth it? Come grind with us!!
Looking for talented individuals to join our vibrant team.
Part time and Full time positions available across three beautiful Peninsula venues.
Quality baristas, please apply within.
Only Hospitality Group have recently opened an exciting flagship venue, Pavilion, Eastern Beach Geelong. Caledonia Shores, the evening aspect of the business is a restaurant and bar, located exclusively upstairs at Pavilion. With a freestyle Asian street food offering, presented by Too Good Talker, with an exceptional cocktail list to match.