Front of House Manager
Rupert on Rupert
Experience the excitement and diversity of managing high-end weddings and fine dining services, ensuring no two days are the same.
- Innovation and Collaboration
- Exciting and Diverse Work Environment
- Career Growth
Front of House Manger
Rupert on Rupert remains a quintessential Melbourne establishment, proudly earning its place on the list of best inner-city wedding venues, while also providing an outstanding a la carte restaurant experience. We are not just another workplace; we are a dynamic and passionate team committed to transforming each interaction into a cherished memory for our valued guests.
We are actively seeking a seasoned and self-motivated professional. Someone who embodies warmth and hospitality first and foremost, has strong leadership skills, and who can inspire and lead our dedicated staff to consistently pursue these same ideals. If you are dedicated to excellence in customer service and flourish in a vibrant, energetic setting, we invite you to become a part of our exceptional team.
The Role: As Front of House Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless operation of our establishment. Your responsibilities include:
- Championing a culture of extraordinary customer service during weddings, corporate events, restaurant bookings and other exclusive events.
- Co-Managing service shifts and rostering FOH staff, including fortnightly scheduling and approval of completed hours.
- Set clear performance expectations, conducting regular training, and providing constructive feedback to enhance the team’s performance.
- Oversee flawless execution of daily restaurant operations, striving for perfection in customer experience and collaborating closely with kitchen and bar teams to ensure excellence in food and beverage offering.
- Conduct weekly meetings with the Beverage Manager, Bar Supervisor, and Floor Supervisor to ensure smooth operations.
- Assisting in the execution of exclusive events and weddings.
- Participating in weekly managers' meetings to provide valuable input.
- Collaborate closely with the Weddings and Events team to enhance guest experiences
- Assisting the Director in the recruitment of FOH staff.
- Managing all FOH-related OH & S matters.
- collaborating closely with the Weddings Director, Weddings Manager, Beverage Manager and Functions Manager.
Your Experience: The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Event or FOH Manager in a premium dining environment and/or wedding’s venue.
- Strong leadership skills to manage a diverse team of FOH staff
- A history of success in leadership with a passion for exceptional customer service
- Versatility to work across various restaurant areas, including the floor, pass, host, and events.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in POS systems and the ability to interpret sales figures.
- A keen understanding and interest in wine, spirits, and beer.
- Adeptness in evaluating operational performance and implementing enhancements.
- Dedication to staff training and development.
- High personal presentation standards.
- Availability to work a flexible 5-day roster, including nights, weekends, and public holidays.
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills and the ability to problem solve and prioritise tasks effectively are imperative.
If crafting unforgettable experiences and advancing your career in an innovative, passionate environment excites you, let’s chat.
0415 289 210