DING! Service Please! Calling all Waiters!
Poodle Bar & Bistro - Congrats Food Group
Poodle Bar & Bistro are looking for their next top dog waiters.
- Work as part of the team in one of the hottest restaurants on busy Gertrude street Fitzroy
- Upgrade your skills with an abundance of training opportunities
- Work alongside talented leaders of the industry who are committed to watching and helping you grow within an ever developing business
Unleash your hospitality skills and learn how to wait tables with the elegance of a poodle at a Parisian dog show in our perfectly mood lit bistro, up-beat public bar, two trendy function spaces and outdoor courtyard. Our French-leaning European food offering, constantly changing cocktail creations and nationally recognised wine list could be yours to soak in.
This multifaceted venue gives you the movement you need to keep things interesting as you work across all areas - no boring days here!
You'll have the opportunity to learn about our many great local and overseas producers and use this information to serve high quality products to guests in a warm and inviting environment for all to enjoy.
- The chance to join our team of hospitality professionals who work hard, but have fun doing it
- Healthy staff discounts across our venue and our sister restaurant Rocco's Bologna Discoteca
- Fit work into your schedule with flexible rostering options
- Arrive in style, on time, and with ease. This great location has a tram stop right outside our door
- Get the most out of wine tastings, winery visits and training days, tailored to make the most informative and interesting sessions you've ever seen
- An ambient space with beautiful design and artwork that you'll love walking into
- High quality food and beverage offerings that you can be proud of
- A changing and growing business that wants to bring you along for the ride
The ideal candidate would have:
- A willingness to learn
- A passion for all things food and beverage
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A current RSA or ability to obtain an RSA certificate
- Previous restaurant experience preferred