NIQUE is looking for an experienced and motivated Retail Store Manager to lead one of our Sydney CBD flagship store.
As a NIQUE retail store manager, you will have a proven record of achieving sales targets, stock management, maintaining store appearance, high level of customer service and day to day store management in compliance with our store’s operational standards
- At least 2 years of retail management experience within the fashion industry or similar field
- Self- motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Strong communications and relationship building skills
- Sound visual merchandising skills and have a high standard of presentation
- Must provide a minimum of 2 references
If you’re a conscientious and diligent person with a great sense of interest towards design, fashion and music, we would love you to join our team!
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or click Apply Now.
Pickings and Parry are scouting a Store Manager with exceptional attention to detail for their Gertrude Street Clothing Store and Barber Shop. Position start date end of November 2016.