Two Wrongs is currently employing enthusiastic and talented chefs seeking a rewarding job. Eager apprentices may apply. Breaking contemporary rules, the "fine diving" style of food comprises of common feeds (speakeasy food) tailored with fine dining finesse and techniques to create an innovative and interactive dining experience.
A platform concept totally appealing to creative minds that want to push the boundaries.
As a chef de partie with a proven track record you will;
- Be comfortable in a busy restaurant environment.
- Be able to take control of your section and help train the junior staff.
- Produce a high standard of food, and possess the skills to succeed in a kitchen with accurate knife skills, the ability to organise, maintain and order for a busy section and be consistent with your work.
- Be challenged in your position conceptually, where you will be given the guidance to improve your skills and creative juices.
- Be expected to manage all hygiene issues & legal standards to an exceptional level within the workplace.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to advance their career with a successful venue, learn from hospitality professionals and improve your skills in a fun, exciting and funky venue with a style not seen on the market.
Remuneration will be negotionable, and based upon relevant skillsets, experience and willing personality of the successful candidate.
Continental Cafe is looking for a passionate & enthusiastic Head Chef to take the lead with our kitchen team to create iconic dishes that will have customers coming back for more.