Restaurant Manager/General Manager - Growing Melbourne Company
The Talent Kitchen
With an outstanding reputation in the Melbourne market, this visionary business are looking for new like minded, and forward thinking leaders
- Known about town for its dazzling food and funky cocktails
- Lead by a team of visionary hospitality professionals
- Huge plans for growth over the next few months
A grounded business with visionary plans for the next few years! With a great focus on building and maintaining exceptional culture and staff engagement, this is a business invested in taking on the best talent, nurturing this and developing staff in to the aspirational leaders they can be. Walking in the doors of on of these renowned Restaurant Groups restaurants you are greeted with energy and passion! From the colourful décor to the fragrant aroma of spicy, zesty and fresh flavours that hits you as soon as you walk in the door, every essence of this restaurant oozes class and deliciousness.
With a very relaxed vibe, it's a place where groups of friends happily talk the night away with indulgent food and delicious cocktails. This a business that we are extremely passionate about and it needs an extra special person to head the business and lead the team.
You will be:
- Passionate about food and experiencing new things
- A seasoned hospitality professional with at least three years in a business
- Magnetic, customers and your team will love being around you
- A natural born leader
- Confident with numbers and experienced with P&L management
You will have:
- Held the role of General Manager in a high quality and fast paced environment.
- Managed teams of 30 plus
- Lead shifts in a high turnover business, this place pumps... It's the place to be!
- Been part of a high performing, dynamic team
- Have been P&L accountable for another business
You will get:
- A great salary
- Show stopping profit share scheme
- The opportunity to grow and develop with an incredible expanding and visionary business
- To work with some awesome people in an exceptional environment boasting a fantastic company culture.
With 5 restaurants across the city currently and each boasting, energetic and inviting vibes its no wonder you'll always see a queue of hungry punters ready for their tastebuds to be tantalised. Offering fresh, vibrant and mouth-watering food and thirst quenching seasonal cocktails, this business has something for everyone and is without a doubt offering everything you are looking for in a new role!
For more information please contact Annabel on 0406 226 465