We are looking for a Sous Chef and Chefs to work in our amazing new air conditioned amazing kitchen with exceptional bay views! Come and work with our highly experienced Head Chef in this beautiful brand new restaurant with an amazing crew.
Are you an experienced Sous Chef ready for your next challenge? We are looking for a confident Sous Chef who can lead a team on the Head Chefs days off. This is a challenging, and exiting role for someone with initiative, energy and passion.
You will report to the Head Chef, and will work closely with our kitchen team to ensure all meals produced follow the exact specifications. We are looking for an individual who has the confidence to provide leadership as well as support to your fellow team members.
You will possess:
- Experience in a high volume, high energy, fast paced kitchen.
- Strong leadership & communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and presentation skills.
- The ability to make quick decisions, and prioritise when necessary.
- The ability to remain cool, calm, and professional during stressful times.
- The ability to help manage food & wage costs, stock takes, & staff.
- Assist the Head Chef with maintaining high food safety & hygiene systems.
- Be able to follow long standing, and successful systems & procedures.
- Excellent pay and benefits.
- The opportunity to grow your career.
- Job stability, and a great work environment.
Please email CV and correct contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop your culinary career at a world-class hotel, with multiple dining outlets, situated on a stunning vineyard within driving reach of Melbourne.